CKSHRM Annual Scholarship
The CKSHRM Scholarship program was developed to meet the continuing educational needs of CKSHRM members and their legal dependents.
2020 Scholarship is open for applicants 5/18/20-6/19/20
Eligibility for consideration include:
1. Applicant must be a current CKSHRM member in good standing or the legal dependent of a current CKSHRM member in good standing.
2. Applicant must be seeking support for post secondary education at an accredited educational institution.
3. Applicant must have a 2.5 GPA from most recent educational institution.
4. Applicant must have a composite ACT score of 20 or higher
5. Submit a recommendation letter from a teacher, principal or counselor (high school seniors only)
6. Submit a one page essay. Topic is how this scholarship money would contribute to your long-term goals.